Hi, im creating a small app and in need of button inside tabs. tabs and buttons are working properly (if they are seperate) however, when i put button ui in tabs ui "tabsbutton" were changed. i did a trace and i found out that the button was the antagonist.
i placed an alert box to ui-button.js _create and here's what i found
NOTE: first alert was placed in line 81 of button.js v1.9.2 2nd alert was placed in line 107 of button.js v1.9.2
First Ward - TabsUI Fully Loaded - Creation of first Button started (first button = tab button) - OK working Good!
Second Ward - Codes in Line 82-106 executed - Result "tab button changed"
ui-button.js "_create:" hooked tabs!!! maybe the cause is from css class names. im still finding a way to fix it but my mini brain is aching...