JQuery Cycle

JQuery Cycle

I am relatively new to Jquery and I am trying to use the Cycle plugin for a book viewer web app I am trying to build. I am playing around with several of the demos on the Cycle website and trying to combine several of the features. Specifically I started with the after.html demo, then added group by div (div.html), and I am now trying to add a bookmark feature (perma.html).

However, I have not had any luck with the bookmarking as it just adds the #1 hash to the URL without any additional bookmarking when changing slides. I would like it to add a bookmark to each slide class div (three pictures) similar to the way the demo adds a bookmark to each img in the perma.html demo.

I suspect that this requires a modification to the after function of the perma.html code to tell it to bookmark each of the div's with a class of slide....I just can't make it work.

Note: after I originally posted this question I played around some more and I realized that the bookmarking of the three pictures will work for auto advance, but will not work in combination with the manual prev and next functions? I can post what I have if that will help.

Hopefully there is a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charles