Suddenly all my dialogs are not showing. The background is turning black but the dialog is not showing. When I click the back link in the browser, the URL changes but the page does not. I used the web inspector to make sure the markup was being rendered and it seems it has. This change is happening for all my dialogs and I have not changed them. I have now stripped out all by the most essential js code and it did not change anything. I just don't see anything wrong and I am not sure where to go from here.
I call most of my pages using changePage() not sure if leaving the data-role"page" will work that way. Anyway, I changed my jqm link to the CDN and it is working now. I didn't know that any changes were made since the 1.2.0 release.
UPDATE: If forgot, one of the problem pages I as using the <a button and the data-role was page. This was very strange but seems to be working now.
Leave a comment on jimboidaho's reply
Change topic type
Link this topic
Provide the permalink of a topic that is related to this topic