I'm working with lists with thumbnails. I'm using jquery mobile a4.1+ (compiled from git). I have 3 issues:
1) The first item in the list is not correctly aligned, I have to add a hidden entry in order to solve this.
2) The fixed footer is not working very well yet. Is it possible to have real fixed header and footer and the scrollable list? Header and footer shouldn't disappear while scrolling/accessing list items.
3) Scroll perfromances problems. I build the list dynamically. The user get 10 new entries each time he click on a button. When the list has more than 60 - 70 entries then it becomes slow.
I have a few questions about dimensions, header and footer.
The first page of my app is composed by:
- fixed header
- content: it contains a list of icons linking the features fo the application and the footer with other icons.
I set header
- fixed footer
Each section has the correct data-role and I also set 'data-position' equal to 'fixed' for header and footer.
Follow my questions:
1) On iOS 4.2 the window size of the application is a little bit higher, it seems that the vertical space taken from the iOS bar (the one with network signal, time, battery level information) is added to the window too and can be seen scrolling the page. If I scroll the the position of header and footer is not always correct, because that space is sometimes at the beginning of the page and sometimes at the end of the page.
2) Is it possible to disable the scroll event on the home (I just have icons and don't need the page to be scrollable)
3) Header & footer often disappear (back button still clickable, but the bar is not visible), is it possible to avoid that?
4) Is it possible to use SVG, is it supported by all mobile devices?