I've checked some jQuery chart tools, e.g. flot. It seems to be possible to do animation there but I did not find any example.
What I want to do:
So I don't want to animate all bars at once.
- Have a bar chart with around 10 bars.
- At start, all charts are set to value 5.
- Then after 1 second, the first one increases to 6 slowly (this animation should take about 1 second).
- When this animation is finished, the next bar should decrease to 3 slowly (again taking 1 second)
- Then the next bar should be animated
Is this possible with jQuery? Which plugin do I need? Are there any examples? Currently I'm using flash but I want to migrate my page away from flash to use jQuery only.