Hello !

Hello !

I had a problem using the Bootstrap Paginator that was developed by Yun Lai. When I tried to op 
The reason for this discussion post is about this member's plugin that is located on the JQuery Plugin Registry. However, when you try to access the page the user is presented with a warning page telling the user that their computer is infected with a virus and to please call some number. In addition, they have continual pop ups that's flashing with the suspicious information. I feel that no one knows about this scam that is being conducted on the JQuery Plugin Registry. The member is Yun Lai which is the creator Bootstrap Paginator and when the user clicks on View Homepage, the user is bombarded with appalling pop up tactics which encourage the user to contact some number because their computer is supposed to be infected with some virus.i have inserted a screen shot of the page on JQuery Registry Plugins.If the use of this plugin has been corrected please let me know.The page has not changed since my original encounter...