JQM 1.4.1: using 'default' as property name causes syntax error on some platforms
I have found a potential problem in the new code of release 1.4.1
At line 3195, inside $.fn.animationComplete function, the righ side expression contains an identifier named 'default'.
In the same function, al line 3222, the same property is defined but the assignment fails.
I found a very very simple solution: it's enough to change the name of the variable from 'default' to '_default' or something else different from 'default' and everything works ok!
I hope this will be done in the next release since it guarantess more backward compatibility, even in older platforms.