Some button icons do not show up
I'm using jQuery mobile locally (not from CDN) and everything worked fine until now.
I want to change the icons of some buttons as described here, but some icons (e.g. bars and edit) do not work.
Edit: Tried the CDN files, which doesn't work either.
If I use for example this code:
- <div data-role="content">
- <a href="index.html" data-role="button" data-icon="edit">My button</a>
The button gets rendered with a plus icon.
The strange thing is that some icons (like plus, arrow-u, arrow-d, forward and check) work just fine.
Does someone have any suggestions what could have went wrong here?
Thanks in advance!
My folder structure is the following:
- ./: index.html
- ./css: jquery.mobile-1.2.0.css jquery.mobile-1.2.0.min.css
- ./css/images: ajax-loader.gif icons-18-white.png icons-36-white.png icons-18-black.png icons-36-black.png
- ./js: custom-scripting.js jquery-1.8.3.min.js jquery.mobile-1.2.0.min.js jquery-1.8.3.js jquery.mobile-1.2.0.js
The head of my html file looks like this:
- <meta charset="utf-8">
- <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
- <link rel="stylesheet" href="./css/jquery.mobile-1.2.0.css" />
- <script src="./js/jquery-1.8.3.js"></script>
- <script src="./js/custom-scripting.js"></script>
- <script src="./js/jquery.mobile-1.2.0.js"></script>