Front End Developer needed - Expert Javascript / jQuery / CSS / HTML5 / AJAX - c£60k Contract or Perm

Front End Developer needed - Expert Javascript / jQuery / CSS / HTML5 / AJAX - c£60k Contract or Perm

Hi

I am recruiting a role on behalf of a key client who has won a large contract with an international beverage company. I have pasted the spec below. Please email me at sanjay.aggarwal@opilio.co.uk if you are interested and would like further information.

London based tech startup in entertainment sector looking for a JavaScript / HTML5 application developer in an effort to create the next generation of entertainment formats. This is a very cool shop and really innovative product!

Responsibilities:

You will be responsible for developing and deploying HTML, AJAX , CSS and JavaScript solutions for a diverse range of web and mobile technologies and platforms based on a Rails backend

Develop client side object oriented JavaScript using HTML5 and CSS3

Write code that looks and feels more like a desktop application than a web page. It may even be running inside of a custom WebKit based desktop application

Qualifications:

You cut your teeth on JavaScript form validation years ago and haven’t looked back

Now you write entire applications as static JavaScript and HTML and only access dynamic server via Ajax data

You truly comprehend the ins and outs of jQuery and other frameworks such as UKJS, and don’t just ‘dabble’ in it

You understand why it is important to separate structure from presentation from behavior

When you turn on your TV, you wonder why the menu isn’t presented in JSON

You wish IE6 would “just go away"

You thrive in a fast passed work environment and get a rush from releasing a new build

You have a love for technology and are generally curious to read, discover and play with new gadgets

You have written your own JavaScript framework/library

Basically you have 5+ years of hard core JavaScript experience and CSS and HTML are child’s play for you