JQuery Mobile & Phonegap Navigation

JQuery Mobile & Phonegap Navigation

Hey guys

A while ago I started to work on an Android (and iOS) app with JQuery Mobile. It worked quite good, except I had two problems with the navigation.

First, in all Phonegap versions after 1.2.0 (at the time I worked on the app, there was 1.4 out) I had the problem, that when I go back with the Android back button, there was something like an infinite loop. Let's say I started on page 1 and opened page 2, now when I press back button, it keeps switching from page 1 to page 2 and back, every time I press the button. On Phonegap 1.2.0 it worked without problems.

For the second problem, there is this scenario:
I have a mainpage, from where I can go to page 2, which has a footer navigation bar with 3 entries (page 2, 3 and 4) I can navigate between these three pages with those buttons. In the header I want to have a back button, which goes to the mainpage from every of these 3 pages. data-rel="back" would have to go through the whole history, what I don't want. A static link in the back-button like href="../index.html" would add it to the history stack, but works to go instantly back to the mainpage.
Now I wanted to ask you how I could do this, that I can go back to the mainpage from every of these three pages, without going back all the history.

Thanks in advance